Connectable Desktop 3d Prints up on Thingiverse
I have way too many keyboards:
- An Apple keyboard from about a decade ago.
- A numeric keypad for when I want to do Blender work.
- A Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad or whatever.
- A keyboard for my left hand (affiliate link, I bought it myself & like it) that I use with Krita and other drawing apps.
I also have way too many fountain pens (is that possible?), notebooks, and other writing tools:
- Three TWSBI Ecos.
- A LAMY Safari.
- A stylus for my laptop, pencils, etc.
I decided to design two connectable keyboard/notebook/pen holders that I could 3d print out. You can grab them off of my Thingiverse designs profile. I printed these with orange Inland PLA and they’re quite sturdy. I even ended up printing a few more of the keyboard holders and using them for holding cutting boards in my kitchen.