Citadel 917 Email Alias Limitations
I ran into an issue setting up Citadel email aliases. The normal way (adding aliases to your user’s vCard) didn’t work, and they got all jacked up anyway, resetting the primary email address however they wanted to. So I tried adding email aliases to the user’s configuration, and if you add too many, you’re unable to log in as that user using IMAP because reasons. So the solution if you want to have email aliases in the Citadel groupware server is:
- Don’t add aliases to the vCard. The vCard does nothing.
- Have no more tham three or four aliases in the user’s configuration.
- Test to make sure you can receive email at all of these aliases.
- Try removing aliases one at a time. I think there’s a field size limit if I had to guess? I didn’t test this.
- If you need more aliases, set up a second user with the additional aliases and set up a Sieve forwarding script, and modify/save it as many times as it takes for it to stick and for Citadel to start forwarding mail to your main account.