That Animal Crossing: New Horizons Life
(this post is continually updates as I play more and figure stuff out in Animal Crossing: New Horizons)
Life on PompanoCay goes like this:
- Make money by DIY and selling Hot Items to Timmy and Tommy.
- Keep 100,000 bells in the bank at all times.
- Mortgage is 0% interest and deposits are 0.5% interest when the balance is over 100,000 bells, so it only makes sense to pay off the mortgage from deposits, not your pocket.
- Sweep everything but 20,000 bells in to savings every evening, so that you can buy cool stuff from the Nook Stop first thing.
- Group and arrange trees for easy wood/fruit/stick gathering on only two landmasses. All others are decorative (unless you’re desperate).
- Bluebear is the best, and so is everyone else.
- No matter on what island you are, you’re still a kid and a squid.