- Get confused as to where to start on a big list of things to do.
- Start a new prioritization.
- Enter in the items you want to prioritize.
- Compare each item against each other item until each item has a unique ranking.
- Do the things in the order given, or use that order as a guide to drive your next decision.
You can save prioritizations, but they’re all stored in your browser’s local storage. Nothing ever comes back to this server, and you can poke into your browser’s Developer Tools to clear out local storage and it will affect nothing.
- 2017-05-31: Record choices you’ve already made and replay those if they come up again, reducing comparison time for large sets
- 2018-05-17: Rebuild the prioritizer in Vue. Attempt to show completion percentages, but they’re probably totally wrong.